The Point Source Audio CO-5w waterproof earworn microphone boasts a flexible boom for precise positioning and an impressive Ingress Protection (IP) rating of 57 (5 out of a possible 6 for particle protection, 7 out of a possible 8 for liquid protection). Its omni-directional polar pattern offers 360-degree audio capture for a natural blend of voice and ambience.
The specially water-protected mic element is ideal for those who speak or perform in outdoor environments, but vocalists and theatre actors will also appreciate its protection against sweat and makeup.
The included earset clip converts the mic for left or right ear wearing with a simple twist of the ear-hook. The Adjustable headband accommodates nearly all head sizes.
This version of the CO-5w sports a connector for Sennheiser wireless transmitters.
Point Source Audio CO-5w Features:
• Water protection from full immersion between 15cm to 1m of water up to 30 minutes
• Defends against sweat and makeup
• Ultra low profile
• Optimized for clarity
• Increased gain before feedback
• Flexible left or right ear design
• Durable construction
• Converts to dual earset (left or right ear)
• Folds flat for easy and secure storage
• Comes with extra pack of 6 windscreens
• 3.5mm locking connector for Sennheiser
Point Source Audio CO-5w Specifications:
• Element: Back electret condenser
• Pattern: Omni-directional
• IP Rating: 57
• Frequency: 40 Hz - 17kHz
• Sensitivity: -67dB ± 3 dB (0dB = 1V/microbar at 1kHz)
• Maximum SPL: 125dB
• Output Impedance: 2K ohms ± 30% (at 1kHz)
• Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 10VDC
• Cable Length: 4 ft 2 in + connector
• Net Weight: 0.6 oz
• Colors: Beige
• Connector Type: 3.5mm locking connector for Sennheiser
• Boom Flexibility: No single bend to exceed 20 degrees
• Ear Placement: Left/Right
• Included Accessories: Wind screen, clothing clip, storage box